Risk & Data Business Analyst
We are currently looking to recruit a number of Risk & Data Business Analysts into our Insights & Data Practice, based in London. We’d particularly like to hear from you if you have experience working in retail banking. These roles represent a unique opportunity to build your career as a Business Analyst or gain further exposure to some of the UKs top banking institutions. All roles are permanent, full-time positions.
Some of the tasks you’ll be involved in:
- Provision of specific domain expertise to enable delivery teams
- Working with delivery teams to translate the end user requirements to application/system requirements
- Capturing, analysing and documenting functional requirements
- Reviewing requirements documents prepared by developers
- Business process modelling – investigating operational requirements, issues and opportunities to seek effective solutions
- Translating end user application/system requirements and ensuring the delivery team has a thorough understanding of these requirements
- Challenging the business where appropriate to manage expectations and highlight risks/issues
- Preparation of test scenarios and management of integration and system testing
- Past experience as an IT Business Analyst in the retail banking industry
- Hands-on experience writing user stories
- Proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understands communication channels and escalates appropriately
- Strong initiative; able to self-manage
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines
- Experience using standard project and business tools including Rally, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint
- Team player who works well with technical and business resources.
- Proficient with process modelling tools (e.g., Visio, IBM Blueworks).
- Experienced with Agile SCRUM methodology and business analysis methodologies; working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards
- Experience with other visualization tools is beneficial
- Any risk or compliance regulation experience such as GDPR, Data Protection or Ring-fencing
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.