Remediation Manager – Financial Services
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Main Purpose Of Role
The focus of your role
Capgemini Consulting has a strong global presence across the financial sector, working with major banks, insurers, challengers and fin techs to help them respond to the growing and complex challenges driven by risk and regulation. We are growing and seeking to hire a number of individuals to support this growth.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering a work stream within a rectification or the management of activities through rectification gates.
What you’ll do
Responsibilities will include project planning and management of Root Cause & Sizing activities, the design & delivery of the reviews of customer cases as well as rectification's governance & control.
Skills and Experience
What you’ll bring
You’ll have a strong understanding of rectification principles, methodology and governance and experience of driving project and delivery excellence for a rectification project within the banking sector. You’ll also have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills and
In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
• Demonstrable experience in Financial Services and knowledge of mortgage products.
• Strong management capabilities to manage resources to ensure delivery to agreed plans within cost, quality and timescales objectives
• Experience of project management methodologies – Prince, PMP, Agile or other waterfall and non-traditional systems.
• Stakeholder management skills to effectively manage rectification stakeholders and downstream delivery teams.
You’ll have strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insight. Those seeking a position in an organisation where data analysis offers a true career path and is a valued skill are particularly welcome.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.