Any UK base however successful candidates must be fully mobile to work anywhere.
Who you’ll be working with
In Business and Technology Solutions (BTS) we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, technology enabled transformation programmes, using our skills to drive outstanding delivery and business outcomes. Having the right people using the right methodology and following the right process gives every client the right result.
The focus of your role
Working within the BTS Business Solutions and Engagement Management Services (BS&EMs) practice you will be running technology enabled transformation assignments in any sector and managing projects of varying size and degrees of complexity.
Primarily focused around the delivery of solutions enabled through package based products (e.g. SAP, ORACLE and others) you will also be called on to deliver custom developed solutions, business change projects, project audits and assurance reviews. As experts in your field you will also find yourself working closely with clients to provide project management consultancy and client mentoring and guidance.
What you’ll do
• Take responsibility for all aspects of project management; holding accountability for project delivery to cost, time and quality parameters;
• Develop client relationships at senior management level and influence at board level;
• Work with clients to assure the value delivered from the business transformations your projects enable and that clients achieve the benefits sought;
• Support sales and pre-sales activity;
• Use your expertise and experience to contribute to the development of method and expanding the knowledge base of the BS&EMs practice.
What you’ll bring
• Exemplar project management and engagement skills with experience of working within a true client facing consulting style environment;
• A track record of successful project delivery, package implementations and/or large custom builds; ideally including experience with social, mobile, analytic and cloud (SMAC) based solutions;
• An ability to architect solutions that deliver tangible business outcomes for clients whilst managing internal commercial and delivery risk;
• Outstanding innovation in both sales and delivery;
• Excellent people management and leadership experience; ability to lead and motivate multi disciplined teams to delivery success.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.