Any UK base however successful candidates must be fully mobile to work anywhere.
Who you’ll be working with
In Business and Technology Solutions (BTS) we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, technology enabled transformation programmes, using our skills to drive outstanding delivery and business outcomes. Having the right people using the right methodology and following the right process gives every client the right result.
The focus of your role
Working within the BTS Business Solutions and Engagement Management Services (BS&EMs) practice you will be running technology enabled transformation assignments in any sector and managing projects of varying size and degrees of complexity.
Primarily focused around the delivery of solutions enabled through package based products (e.g. SAP, ORACLE and others) you will also be called on to deliver custom developed solutions, business change projects, project audits and assurance reviews. As experts in your field you will also find yourself working closely with clients to provide project management consultancy and client mentoring and guidance.
What you’ll do
• Take responsibility for all aspects of project management; holding accountability for project delivery to cost, time and quality parameters;
• Develop client relationships at senior management level and influence at board level;
• Work with clients to assure the value delivered from the business transformations your projects enable and that clients achieve the benefits sought;
• Support sales and pre-sales activity;
• Use your expertise and experience to contribute to the development of method and expanding the knowledge base of the BS&EMs practice.
What you’ll bring
• Exemplar project management and engagement skills with experience of working within a true client facing consulting style environment;
• A track record of successful project delivery, package implementations and/or large custom builds; ideally including experience with social, mobile, analytic and cloud (SMAC) based solutions;
• An ability to architect solutions that deliver tangible business outcomes for clients whilst managing internal commercial and delivery risk;
• Outstanding innovation in both sales and delivery;
• Excellent people management and leadership experience; ability to lead and motivate multi disciplined teams to delivery success.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.