Practice Head - Consult to Operate - Integrated Data Management Services (IDMS)
Who You'll Be Woring With
Capgemini has six Strategic Business Units (SBU’s) each of which is governed by its specific economic rules, and managed with its own profit. One of these SBU’s is Business Services (formerly BPO). Business Services has developed significant capability in Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain Management (SCM), HRO and has over 18,000 employees of which 10,000 are based in India. India therefore plays a pivotal role in the organization with respect to future Business Services’ strategy and delivery of services to its clients.
Integrated Data Management Services (IDMS)
IDMS is an independent business unit within the recently formed Global Business Services unit of Capgemini. It offers the Consult-to-Operate model, comprising of a full service suite to support a client at any stage of their data maturity - starting with Health Checks/Assessments, Data Quality, Governance and Market Data Strategy Advisory services. This is uniquely augmented with full execution capability on MDM platform implementations (own and 3rd party) implement and run a revised Target State and Operating model, including new MDM solution implementation and integration, IT and Operations managed services across platforms, legacy technology transformation and/or remediation and regulatory projects including BCBS 239, MIFID 2 etc.
IDMS business specialises in Reference Data solutions; both Investment Banking and Wealth Management solutions and technology. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centres across Europe, North America and India.
Our consultants partner with clients from Strategy definition to Execution, through as-is-assessments, target state solution proposal and charting out transformation journey. By combining innovative solutions and unrivalled Reference Data Knowledge, we deliver business value allowing our clients to increase revenue, reduce cost, manage risk and regulatory changes and enhance control.
Focus of Your Role
We are looking for senior reference data management professional to head our Consult-to-Operate practice, leading high-profile projects and bids, whilst developing innovative thought leadership.
The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of reference data function, within Investment Banking or Wealth Management space from Technology, Ops, Business Solutions, Consumers, CDO perspective, along with strong business consulting skills and excellent soft skills.
Key responsibilities include :
• Developing trust based relationships with senior clients.
• Accountable for end-to-end engagement execution and management from the practice perspective.
• Responsible for practice development. Understanding and anticipating client needs based on a strong understanding of reference data functions and their associated processes. Supporting the development of compelling responses to new business opportunities.
• Responsible for developing offering collateral, trends and best practices research, preparation of domain collaterals.
• Leading and guiding teams in selecting and applying the most appropriate tools, techniques and approaches to deliver client work.
• People Management: to have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them. Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants.
• Responsible for P&L in terms of resource billability, utilisation, process improvements. Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
• Contribute to Sales pursuits, consulting offerings, by participating in proposal preparation and meetings,
• Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%.
What You'll Bring
• Experience in heading a practice with more than 20 team members. Proven experience of leading successful teams and managing large engagements on time and within budget.
• Significant Reference Data Management experience, preferably by working for an Investment Bank or a consulting company.
• Should be well versed in technology aspects related to reference data and should have considerable grasp on market trends, industry initiatives and regulatory landscape.
• Knowledge of investment banking and capital market instruments such as OTC Derivatives, Equity, Bonds, Futures and money markets.
• Knowledge of front, middle or back office processes in the major capital market participants, including investment banking, market infrastructure, custodians, hedge funds etc.
• Proven experience with services and solutions selling.
• Excellent product demonstration and presentation skills
• Strong business development and client management skills
• Completely flexible and mobile to travel within the UK and globally, as required.
What We’ll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why We're Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.