P6 Primavera Consultant/Architect
Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini are working with our global customers supporting the transformation of their businesses. Increasingly we are working on integrating complex ERP landscapes with the Primavera P6 suite of products. As one of three truly global Systems Integrators Capgemini is uniquely placed to deliver innovative solutions and we understand that core to our Clients requirements is the ability for our Consultants to articulate these leading edge IT solutions to resolve their complex business and technical problems.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
The focus of your role
You will take a lead role on our complex Primavera P6 implementations that will include key cross-system components from across the portfolio including capacity, resource and scheduling what-if analysis on portfolio of work using a variety of tools; Integration with other tools e.g. Primavera Risk Analysis(Oracle), Active Risk Manager(ARM), Cost estimating tools; P6 to P6 interface to build programme master schedule from the individual project plans
Additionally, the role may encompass supporting pre-sales activities and the generation of go-to-market strategies across our UK business.
What you’ll do
Operate as the lead Architect / Designer on the design and implementation of P6 solutions
• Pre-sales support by articulating the architectural significance and benefits of integration vs build of the functionality
• You will have the opportunity to work with Oracle UK and our wider Capgemini teams to develop a pipeline of business as a standalone initiative or as part of wider Packages-centric offerings.
• You may also be responsible for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to an offshore development team
What you’ll bring
• Experience and a proven track record of implementing Primavera P6
• Architectural knowledge and understanding across the Primavera portfolio including integration, process design and solution options as a minimum.
• Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
• Able to build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
• Passion and a genuine interest for Project and Programme management technologies and products
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.