Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Who you'll be working with
Our Application Development & Integration (AD&I) Delivery Unit specialises in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale.
Our capabilities cover a wide variety of Open Source and proprietary technologies with a strong focus on Java and Microsoft.
We are seeking experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developers to deliver of some of the largest, most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK and around the world.
The focus of your role
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer in AD&I your role is primarily focussed on developing and delivering solutions for both internal and external clients. This will include development of both client and server side software following recognised standards and patterns. With demonstrable experience in Agile software development, you should be a fully competent Designer / Developer with exposure to a range of additional technologies.
What you’ll do
• You will work within a team of Microsoft technical specialists: architects, designers, engineers and developers, including both UK and India based colleagues
• You will create leading edge solutions for Capgemini clients; working in either a Capgemini office or on client site
• You will be working in a culture that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally - built on the Microsoft platform
What you’ll bring
• Proficient in analysing business process and translating them into effective CRM solutions
• Experience on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 installation, customisation (including entity and security model), developing client application extensions, plugins and custom processes/workflows
• Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK
• Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
• .NET Framework Version 4.5 or above including strong WCF experience
• Experience with defined frameworks (MVC, Entity Framework and Enterprise Library)
• SQL Server 2008 or above with custom report experience through SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.