MDM PIM Consultant/Architect
Any UK Capgemini base Location
Who you'll be working with
The Data Management practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice involved on a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management. We help our clients build an enterprise class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM, Oracle et al, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery.
The focus of your role
Capgemini has won various industry awards and is cited by Gartner as a leading MDM (Product Information Management) services provider. As an MDM PIM Architect/Consultant within Capgemini, you will be working within the Data Management, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice
What you'll do
- Consulting, leading, and performance of analysis and design of large, complex applications, and business processes re-engineering process required to support MDM Product Information Management (PIM) implementations
- Contributing to the analysis of master data requirements, data integration, and performing complex data mapping activities
- Partnering with clients to gather necessary understanding of business objectives and processes
- Focussing on identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools
- Providing information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
- Consulting and working with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
What you'll bring
- Experience of Master Data Management and Information Governance including the defining of MDM organisations and organisational objectives, defining and implementing governance structures, the ability to put together ROI/ Business Case justifications as well as roadmaps and project plans to detail the delivery of such activities.
- Experience with leading PIM applications for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, Informatica and others
- Demonstrable experience on a number of PIM projects. This needs to include significant experience of at least one of: data architecture design, ETL design, data mapping, data quality assessment, information governance
- Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end PIM MDM projects, ideally in a key role
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply