Management Consultant – Lean / Operational Excellence
London Base Location
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Main Purpose Of Role
The focus of your role
World-class. There's no other word to describe the solutions our Operational Excellence team create for our chosen markets. Enabling increased efficiency and responsiveness, generating bottom-line cost reductions and enhancing overall business performance, they provide a range of services including:
• Lean Six Sigma Transformation
• Business Analysis and Requirements Definition
• Business Process Redesign
What you’ll do
You’ll be working with some of the largest companies in the world on a variety of transformation engagements, engaging with the C-Suite in shaping and delivering major transformations. As a Consultant or Senior Consultant you’ll be driving operational excellence, specifically in the Financial Services, Utilities and Consumer Retail markets.
Responsible for the delivery of performance improvement in front line operational environments, you’ll provide the Subject Matter Expertise to support the development of innovative and pragmatic operational excellence solutions. Forming part of an experienced and flexible project delivery team, you’ll be helping our diverse clients to realise benefits and transform behaviours which will lead to improved operations and customer focus.
What you’ll bring
You may have come from a recognised consultancy background, where you’ll be focused on delivering Operations transformation advisory and change services. Alternatively, you could have been performing a similar role within a services environment. You’ll be intellectually capable of developing and holding peer level relationships at all levels of the client’s company.
In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
• Proven experience and results in industry using Lean / Operational Excellence techniques and approaches.
• Evidence of delivery success in one or more of our chosen markets.
• Ability to demonstrate analytical rigour and proven ability to analyse and translate business requirements and formulate conclusions/recommendations.
• Accreditation in proven Operational Excellence methods, and relevant academic or professional qualifications.
• You’ll bring a passion and understanding for business transformation in a digital world.
• You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
• Flexibility and ambition to perform as part of the UK team and overseas, with the potential to progress within our growing business and to work fully collaboratively across a number of teams.
• The ability to develop and maintain peer relationships with senior management level executives.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: www.uk.capgemini-consulting.com/