Management Consultant - IT Strategy
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Main Purpose Of Role
The focus of your role
The Business and Technology Innovation practice is one of the leading Business IT Services teams in the UK and Europe. Our high calibre management consultants deliver profitable outcomes in business and IT-oriented environments, working in a collaborative way with major FTSE 100 and Government clients to achieve their strategic goals effectively.
You will help businesses understand the impact of digital transformation and advise them in developing new digital business models and digital capabilities. Your focus will be on delivering business outcomes using your skills in strategy development, business analysis, project delivery, business process and organisation design.
What you’ll do
As a Consultant, you’ll be in charge of leading a stream of work and produce high quality deliverables, providing key input to shape the strategic direction and support the design of propositions.
As a Senior Consultant, you’ll design and lead projects / multiple streams taking ownership for elements of the proposition.
As a Managing Consultant, you’ll be responsible for consulting sales in excess of £500,000 per annum and have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice, contributing to our offers, knowledge and overall strategic goals.
Skills and Experience
What you’ll bring
You’ll bring experience in transforming business through enabling technology and transforming the way clients operate. Confident at working in a technology-driven environment (but not necessarily from an IT background or an expert in IT), you will bring proven skills and experience at leading and delivering management consultancy projects or work streams in at least 2 of the following:
• Multi-Speed Business Technology (MSBT): IT Strategy, IT Operating Model Design, IT Governance, IT Performance Management, IT Organisational Effectiveness etc.
• Digital Transformation: DevOps transformation roadmaps, DevOps and Agile maturity assessments, Organisation design, DevOps tooling stack, building CI/CD workflows, Agile at scale methodologies
• Technology led Innovation: Innovation (ideation, prototyping and incubation), Accelerated solution selection and delivery (user requirements, concept design and scaled agile)
• Cloud: Cloud advisory & strategy, Cloud operating model, Cloud transformation design & roadmap, CxO Cloud coaching, Cloud business case & benefits modelling, Mass application migration, Application Rationalisation and decommissioning, Cloud and datacentre automation, API strategy, Digital workplace Transformation Design (O365, G-Suite)
You’ll be keen to work within an ambitious consulting environment, where you’ll want to contribute to our growth and success; contributing to our offers, our knowledge and our overall strategic goals. Our business culture is collaborative and supportive – we place a large emphasis on developing the careers of our team and supporting each other across the practice, where team players bring a passion for transforming business through enabling technology. You’ll also bring excellent communication skills and the confidence to influence senior stakeholders.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.