Management Consultant – Financial Analytics and Modelling, Healthcare sector
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Main Purpose Of Role
The focus of your role
Investing and developing our position in the UK Health and Social Care market, our ambition is to become a leading trusted advisor and delivery partner to Health and Social Care providers and commissioners, to enable new models of integrated care, transform providers’ operating models and empower patients to be more in control of the Health and the choices available to them.
What you’ll do
You’ll be focused on a combination of growing our Health sector account, as well as delivering key projects within this sector. You’ll play an integral role in further developing our Health strategy and account plan focused on how we best utilise our collective strengths across Consulting, Technology and Digital, to differentiate ourselves in the market. Your expertise will be key in helping to shape the propositions we take to the market, generating key ideas and conceptual frameworks to help solve problems and drive out insightful fact-based findings and recommendations – either on a client project, as part of a sales bid or thought leadership.
You’ll then help deliver this account plan, as part of the team that targets opportunities, writes proposals, and then successfully present these to prospective clients.
Skills and Experience
What you’ll bring
You’ll be a talented consultant with both analytical and client-facing skills and experience gained whilst working in a consulting environment. You’ll be looking to apply creative thinking and innovative methods to your clients’ business needs. You’ll bring drive and commitment to own and deliver outstanding work, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, you’ll demonstrate the following:
• Deep knowledge of health specific data sets and financial modelling in the healthcare sector
• Experience of applying modelling capabilities to support: service redesign, performance benchmarking, capacity management and outcome based commissioning
• Experience of building and running teams focussed on modelling and analytics in the Health sector
• Experience of managing senior stakeholders in the healthcare sector
• A strong academic background is preferred, gained in mathematical or science based subjects
• Prior experience of primary care is desirable
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.