Management Consultant - Customer Experience
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Main Purpose Of Role
The focus of your role
Capgemini Consulting’s Customer Experience & Analytics practice is fundamental in driving forward the customer agenda for our clients in a more digital and connected world. You’ll be helping our clients in the Financial Services or CPR sector to deliver the best customer experience at all touch points, utilising technology and/or optimising business operations across customer service, marketing, loyalty and sales functions. As a Customer Experience consultant you’ll be advising and delivering for clients looking to use digital to:
• Put the customer at the heart of everything they do, to become nimble enough to meet their evolving preferences/needs, and be part of their lives.
• Define and design ‘where next’ for building customer advocacy and differentiating their propositions in the market place.
• Foster a culture which can seize new opportunities in a rapidly transforming digital world by trying new things, testing-and-learning, not being afraid to fail (quickly!) but critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage.
What you’ll do
You will advise on, deliver and embed multi-channel processes and technologies which enable Customer Experience. You will help our clients through defining customer strategy, customer experience, channel optimisations and customer journeys. Working closely with technology delivery partners on behalf of our clients, you’ll bridge the gap for our clients between customer, business and technology.
As a Consultant, you will be in charge of deliverables within a project and be actively engaged in the Customer Experience capability team.
As a Senior Consultant, you will manage a workstream and lead a team of consultants and client staff within a broader project.
At all grades, you will have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice, contributing to our offers, knowledge and overall strategic goals. You will inspire clients on how to optimise their customer value propositions across all channels, helping to implement and maximise value of single view of customers.
Skills and Experience
What you’ll bring
You’ll be a Customer Experience expert having worked or currently working in the Financial Services pr CPR sector. You’ll bring your experience in defining and contributing towards a vision, strategy and roadmap for a client to build advocacy through CRM, Customer Experience and customer service, loyalty and marketing. In particular, you’ll be confident with got to market propositions development, operating model design, business requirements and process mapping, change management and delivery of digital technologies initiatives. In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
• You will have developed customer propositions, customer journeys, customer segmentations, personas and cross channel experiences and could have managed or defined direct marketing communications (email, push), loyalty schemes, customer growth, activation & reactivation initiatives; you could have additional Performance Improvement and/or Banking Operating model experience
• You could have experience of delivering and/or using single view of customers and one of more multi-channel CRM & marketing suites: e.g. Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, IBM (Unica).
• As well as industry experience (must be mostly in Financial Services and/or CPR) you’ll bring an understanding of operations across customer service, marketing, branches, trading and IT departments.
• You’ll be educated to degree level or equivalent; ideally with a post-graduate qualification such as MBA or CIM qualifications.
You’ll be passionate in supporting our clients to and design, deliver and optimise their Customer Experience in integrated and connected cross channel environments.
To be successful you’ll bring energy and passion to your work and a proactive attitude and collaborative style to project delivery. You’ll need to be credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis. Empathetic in nature, you’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility - you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity – and you have strong analytical skills as well as an ability to tackle strategic challenges whilst providing attention to detail where needed.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: www.uk.capgemini-consulting.com/