I&D Business Development Lead – Consumer Products
Who you'll be working with
- Head of I&D Business Development
- Sector Head
- Account Executives
- I&D Senior Management Team
The focus of your role
We are looking to further develop and build our world-class I&D Practice. To support this we are looking to appoint a Business Development Lead for our Consumer Products Sector business. The individual will be responsible for driving additional growth in our Insights and Data (I&D) business through closer engagement with the Consumer Products Sector sales team – orchestrating thought leadership; propositions and platforms that talk to the issues and needs of our target sectors and accounts.
What you'll do
- Account and opportunity planning
- Work with Sector sales teams to identify target I&D accounts
- Work with Sector sales teams to develop win plans for target accounts
- Propositions and offers
- Work with Sector sales team and I&D Practice Leads to identify and develop sector focused I&D offers
- Articulation of Offer business case and value proposition
- Go-to-Market planning and execution
- Develop points of view for target sectors
- Leverage current success stories into new accounts
- Business development
- Accountable for I&D pre-sales and bid activities
- With Sector sales team, accountable for developing and executing new business sales campaigns
- Salesforce enablement
- Run enablement classes for Sector sales teams
- Marketing and events
- Increase market awareness through marketing and events
What you'll bring
- Either delivery experience of, or industry accountability for, the implementation of full life cycle information management projects (e.g. BI, MDM, ECM) OR senior strategic consulting experience within, or industry ownership of, Information Management Strategy
- Experience in Insights & Data – Big Data, Analytics, Business Intelligence, ECM & Master Data Management
- Gravitas and proven track record in consultative selling
- Experience and strong point of view relating to the opportunity and exploitation of insights and data within the CPRD Sectors
- Proven Business Development and Pipeline management skills
- Ability to deal with and shape ambiguity
- Interaction with CXO level
- A consulting background covering delivery as well as business development in I&D areas would be preferred
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply