HR Business Partner
Who you’ll be working with
Working in a diverse HR department with senior management and employees.
The focus of your role
To be involved across a range of activities within a challenging HR environment. In addition to generalist HR responsibilities, there is significant opportunity to develop specialist skills.
What you’ll do
Interacting effectively at senior management level
• Developing and executing plans to meet the needs of the business whilst providing an effective HR service to defined territory
• Assessing client needs, requirements, preferences and expectations effectively
• Delivering own projects in a timely manner
• Presenting / contributing to forum discussions e.g. Union / Employee Consultation
• Driving Leadership Development and Performance Excellence in client group
• Executing and driving through the HR calendar/strategy/initiatives with minimal supervision
• Identifying and delivering improvement to processes to enhance the service provided to the business
• Analysing data and identifying issues, then developing / delivering appropriate solutions
• Raising awareness of HR Best Practices across all levels and actively promote at management level
• Input to Strategy and Policy decisions
• Handling Disciplinary and Grievance matters with minimal supervision
What you’ll bring
Experienced HRBP that has worked preferably in fast paced private sector and used to operating under pressure
• Commercially astute – i.e supporting Bid work, carrying out due diligence around mergers & acquisitions
• Evidence of delivering HR Strategy and partnering with the business – (Evidence of delivering HR Strategy around: people/talent development, reward and recognition, supporting employee engagement initiatives etc.)
• Evidence of strong stakeholder management and engagement on HR/People strategy – this could include examples of delivering people solutions to help meet business challenges or changes, working on cultural transformation projects, driving employee engagement etc.
• Track record of operating at a strategic level and general awareness of operational HR
• Passionate about HR and supporting business change
Delivery of HR solutions and initiatives into the business within timescale
• Creativity in providing HR solutions to the business
• Evidence of effective business partnership relationships across Business Unit community
• Ability to handle a territory size of 600-800 people
• Flexible approach and willingness to undertake all new tasks
• Ability to run proactive and innovative initiatives with limited need for guidance
• Ability to lead/coach/mentor less experienced HR professions
• Confident, personal presentation
• Ability to run complex initiatives
• Ability to handle complex or sensitive HR cases
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.