Functional Test Analyst - Poole
Capgemini Financial Services are looking for a number Functional Test Analyst for an intial client engagement based in Poole with the following experience:
- Experience in Transaction Banking/Payments Program
- Experience in D+H’s Global Payplus Payment engine
- Must have played one or more of the following roles:
- Test Analyst
- Test SME
- Business Analyst
These are permanent, fulltime positions.
- Accountable for complete ST/ SIT test coverage (Preparation, Execution, Closure)
- Test scenarios definition in line with reference documents( HLD/BRD/IRD)
- Define test cases based on approved scenarios
- Conduct walkthrough of the test scenarios and test cases and secure sign offs
- Define & own Traceability matrix
- Update test results in Test Tracking/Management application
- Raise Test data demand & track to closure
- Define Sanity testing / Pipe cleaning test suit.
- Perform environment health checks & report downtimes.
- Perform test execution and update Test Tracking/Management application with correct evidences.
- Update Test Tracking/Management application for defects observed and track defect until closure
- Daily status reporting
- Liaise and engage landscape teams for End to End tests and other support teams
- Knowledge of End to End Payments functional Architecture/Landscape including Channels, Sections, Accounting, Billing, Warehousing, Recon etc.
- Knowledge of CSMs like FED, CHIPS and International payments (SWIFT) and settlement mechanism
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches
- Extensive knowledge of the Corporate Payments domain and good working experience of Global Pay Plus High Value Product
- Good understanding of FED & CHIPS processing / settlement and SWIFT Payment messages
- Proactive & self-driven - should be able to identify, understand & track issues to closure with minimal support
- Good in communication and coordination
- Team Player
- Good analytical stills
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.