Front End Developer
Who you’ll be working with
The Digital Platforms team produce web platforms for enterprise clients, providing complex solutions in content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce. Primarily working with Open Source software, the team are first and foremost engineers, putting Software Engineering and professionalism at the heart of delivery.
The focus of your role
What you’ll do
• Work as part of agile development teams to deliver robust, engaging and usable solutions
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques of the team
• Coach and mentor other team members to share knowledge and experience and help grow the team
• Work with client stakeholders and internal teams to develop new opportunities
• Contribute to internal and external open source projects and initiatives
What you’ll bring
• Experience using SASS or other CSS pre-processors
• Experience working with third-party APIs
• Experience using Grunt, Gulp or similar tools to automate tasks
• Comfortable with version control software (Git)
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.