Engagement Manager (Insights & Data)
Any UK base
Who you'll be working with
You will be called upon to deliver change programmes, undertake programme and project audits or assurance reviews, and provide client mentoring and guidance. A team of specialists in: Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Master Data Management and Content Management.
The focus of your role
To work as part of the Insights and Data Delivery Management group providing engagement management and delivery management expertise to external clients. You will work on focused delivery assignments in any sector and lead groups or individual programmes of different degrees of complexity or size. Typically around bespoke and packaged based products (e.g. Informatica, Teradata, SAP, Oracle).
What you'll do
You will provide all aspects of Programme and Project management and be accountable for the full lifecycle of results.
- You will sell, define, scope and plan multi disciplinary programmes and projects
- Provide your expertise in programme and project structuring and portfolio management
- Build key client relationships (including at the CxO level where appropriate)
- Feasibility studies and business case development
- You will implement Business Change
- Roll-out design and management
- Benefits tracking
- Programme and project audits and assurance reviews
- For Delivery Management - oversight of a group of projects ensuring profitability and leading the commercial and client aspects of delivery
What you'll bring
You will be an exemplary Programme and Engagement Leader:
- You will build sustainable relationships with customers at middle-top and top management level, utilising these for successful client delivery and in seeking out further business opportunities for Capgemini revenue
- You are likely to have identified and taken the lead in major pursuits resulting in new or additional business
- Recognised both internally and by clients for providing effective relationship and commercial management in complex delivery and sales environments
- Capable of developing and delivering formal presentations to senior clients in both delivery and sales situations
- Clearly recognised for delivery and subject matter leadership
Your creativity in both sales and delivery:
- Comfortable within a consulting led sales model
- Architect innovative solutions which delivers value to clients whilst handling internal risk
- Use the appropriate range of Capgemini capabilities to bring value to clients
- Able to lead and guide clients into thinking about the overall business change and deployment agenda
- Be an inspiring leader in a service offer or sector; leads generation of points of view or service offers, ensuring output is business led and emphasises Capgemini differentiators.
Excellent staff management and leadership:
- Evidence of the successful development of staff on engagements
- Capable of acting as mentor and or reviewer; ensures staff have career and development plans and that these are achievable
- Ability to motivate and lead sizable engagement teams of Capgemini and client staff
- Flexible about work content and location and able to work independently on client site
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply