With over 180,000 people in over 40 countries, the Cap Gemini Group is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Cap Gemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Cap Gemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™ and draws on Right shore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Main Purpose Of Role
Accountable and Responsible for: delivering against contracts, meeting (or exceeding) client expectations, achieving Engagement Targets, identifying and actioning opportunities for additional business, and ensuring that the Project Management Rules are followed on the engagement.
• Delivering against the contract: Conversant with the contract, managing the contracts and the change control process.
• Overall responsibility for project success and achieving engagement targets e.g. margin (as defined in the Internal View) and delivering to agreed timescales.
• Management of the project through its lifecycle: Specifically the project baseline, Risks and Issues in Pre project start-up, start-up, execution and closedown.
• Author and owner of the Project Governance Plan (PGP) responsible for compliance to its contents.
• Clear and concise status and project reporting, both internal and external, as defined in the PGP.
• Management of the monthly financial reporting process including preparation of the MR Engagement Report, attendance at the M Review, management of client invoicing and supplier payments.
• Identifying and following-up on opportunities for additional business.
Skills and Experience
• • Successful project management delivery experience from inception through the delivery lifecycle, to agreed cost, timescales and quality.
• Delivery to a set of contractual obligations.
• Experience of requirements design, build and implementation.
• Understanding of the sales process and experience of managing the bid process.
• AWS/Azure/0365 delivery experience
• Confidence and gravitas in front of clients, project team and 3rd parties.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London.
If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you