Digital Transformation Consultant
Any UK Base
The focus of your role
The ideal candidate will have a very strong business consulting ability and develop, lead and shape visions that Digital Technologies brings using the latest SAP customer engagement and commerce product offerings.. The person will be able to develop a detailed transformation roadmap for a client: clearly describing initiatives, business cases and target end states and also through to delivery execution performing a role across implementation, solution lead or architect.
The person will have a strong working experience of SAP SD ideally with other related SAP products exposure such as SAP Cloud for Customer, SAP CRM, Hybris and SAP S/4 HANA and be able to architect solutions as part of sales propositions and follow through to delivery.
The candidate’s working knowledge of delivery mechanisms will include:
- Cloud based platforms and collaborative approaches to service delivery across sectors
- Agile and Waterfall methodology with a minimum of full life cycle project implementation ideally in Consumer Product industry.
The Candidate will have worked on all phases of a SAP project lifecycle from gathering business requirements; blueprint design, system build and post go live supporting and testing.
What you’ll bring
• Business Consulting and Engagement skills a must and able to articulate business challenges in a non-technical manner
• Designing digital strategies and direction
• Proven experience of delivering user centric digital strategies and transformational change programmes in an Agile or Cloud methodology environment
• SAP SD & Logistic Execution
• Exposure and knowledge to one or many of the following SAP products:
SAP Cloud Solution (CEC), SAP CRM, SAP Hybris Commerce Platform, SAP HANA, SAP FIORI
• Integration to other SAP Components e.g. BI, ERP, SCM
• Leadership skills and ability to lead a project work stream
• Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels
• Analytical and problem solving skills
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.