Digital Transformation Consultant
Any UK Base
Main Purpose of Role
The ideal candidate will have a very strong business consulting ability and develop, lead and shape visions that Digital Technologies brings using the latest SAP customer engagement and commerce product offerings.. The person will be able to develop a detailed transformation roadmap for a client: clearly describing initiatives, business cases and target end states and also through to delivery execution performing a role across implementation, solution lead or architect.
The person will have a strong working experience of SAP SD ideally with other related SAP products exposure such as SAP Cloud for Customer, SAP CRM, Hybris and SAP S/4 HANA and be able to architect solutions as part of sales propositions and follow through to delivery.
The candidate’s working knowledge of delivery mechanisms will include:
- Cloud based platforms and collaborative approaches to service delivery across sectors
- Agile and Waterfall methodology with a minimum of full life cycle project implementation ideally in Consumer Product industry.
The Candidate will have worked on all phases of a SAP project lifecycle from gathering business requirements; blueprint design, system build and post go live supporting and testing.
Skills and Experience
• Business Consulting and Engagement skills a must and able to articulate business challenges in a non-technical manner
• Designing digital strategies and direction
• Proven experience of delivering user centric digital strategies and transformational change programmes in an Agile or Cloud methodology environment
• SAP SD & Logistic Execution
• Exposure and knowledge to one or many of the following SAP products:
SAP Cloud Solution (CEC), SAP CRM, SAP Hybris Commerce Platform, SAP HANA, SAP FIORI
• Integration to other SAP Components e.g. BI, ERP, SCM
• Leadership skills and ability to lead a project work stream
• Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels
• Analytical and problem solving skills