Who you’ll be working with
The Digital Platforms team specialises in delivering web platforms for enterprise clients, providing complex solutions in content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce.
We are seeking experienced Digital Consultants to deliver of some of the largest, most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK and around the world.
What you’ll do
• Interview client stakeholders to gather and write business requirements for large-scale digital projects like multi-platform user experiences and website redesigns
• Work with client Product Owners to design solutions that meet the client’s requirements and scope
• Create and maintain requirements documentation for digital projects and programs
• Work on digital solutions through the sales process – presenting to clients, working out proposals, working directly with the development and project management teams to ensure delivery of projects is as good as the original vision
• Partner with creative teams on new solutions to confidently present and prototype new ideas
• keep an active finger on the “pulse” of the market, communicating external client and evolving market needs to internal stakeholders
• Maintain a good knowledge of digital solutions and technologies and share your knowledge with our teams and our clients of new offerings, innovations and opportunities
What you’ll bring
• proven knowledge and experience in the digital space, with familiarity with UX and software development at an enterprise level
• passionate about delivering integrated and innovate digital solutions that improve customer experience and drive proven results for our customers
• you’ll be naturally creative, inquisitive, engaging and driven to deliver great results
• you have an attention to detail and always ready to push the limits
• you will be innovative, welcoming new ideas and evaluating and introducing new advancements
• able to work across all aspects of delivery to deliver digital solutions with the ability to get the job done no matter what it takes
• able to form strong relationships with both our clients and our development teams working on unique challenges at scale
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
“We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London.
If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.”