Who you’ll be working with
The Digital Platforms team specialises in delivering web platforms for enterprise clients, providing complex solutions in content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce.
We are seeking experienced Digital Consultants to deliver of some of the largest, most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK and around the world.
The Focus of your role
We would like you to partner and interview with client stakeholders to gather and write business requirements for large-scale digital projects like multi-platform user experiences and website redesigns. You will also work alongside client product owners to design solutions that meet the client’s requirements and scope
What you’ll do
Here is just a few of the things that we know will keep you busy when you’re working on some pretty cool projects
• Create and maintain requirements documentation for digital projects and programs.
• Work on digital solutions through the sales process – presenting to clients, working out proposals, working directly with the development and project management teams to ensure delivery of projects is as good as the original vision.
• Partner with creative teams on new solutions to confidently present and prototype new ideas
keep an active finger on the “pulse” of the market, communicating external client and evolving market needs to internal stakeholders.
• Maintain a good knowledge of digital solutions and technologies and share your knowledge with our teams and our clients of new offerings, innovations and opportunities.
What you’ll bring
When you join the team we would love it if you brought some of the following experience
• Proven knowledge and experience in the digital space, with familiarity with UX and software development at an enterprise level
• Passionate about delivering integrated and innovate digital solutions that improve customer experience and drive proven results for our customers
• You’ll be naturally creative, inquisitive, engaging and driven to deliver great results
you have an attention to detail and always ready to push the limits
• You will be innovative, welcoming new ideas and evaluating and introducing new advancements
• Able to work across all aspects of delivery to deliver digital solutions with the ability to get the job done no matter what it takes
• Able to form strong relationships with both our clients and our development teams working on unique challenges at scale
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.