Digital Channels Manager
Who you’ll be working with
Global Business Services is a Strategic Business Unit of Capgemini. Capgemini Business Services is a recognized global player in the provision of Business Process Outsourcing services and solutions to some of the world’s most reputed companies. We accelerate the transformation of their business processes in Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain Management & Procurement, HR, Customer Service and Analytics. We are a global team of over 26,000 people, in centers across Brazil, Guatemala, Canada, US, Poland, China, India, Philippines and Russia, supporting over 250 clients across the globe.
The marketing team for this strategic business unit drives marketing and communication efforts to nurture and build the business. We do a number of things, including product marketing, content marketing (across various channels including digital, events and email), influencer and media relations, and internal communications. Located across the globe, this is a small but critical team for the business unit.
The focus of your role
You will be the Digital Channels Manager for the team. You will be expected to create and drive the Global Business Services strategy, working in close collaboration with both Capgemini’s Global digital team to leverage knowledge and best practices, and local country teams to help implement the strategy.
What you’ll do
• Design and execute the digital strategy and plan, execute digital campaigns to support product launches, thought leadership publications and demand generation programs, including both paid and organic campaigns
• Drive the web and social media presence, defining and executing the content plan
• Drive the social media handles for Global Business Services, and manage and curate content
• Measure and optimize all activity
• Be the key contact point for Business Services, for Capgemini’s Digital Employee Advocacy program
What you’ll bring
• A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in external communications, digital marketing, along with hands-on writing experience
• Mastery of digital channels, knowing which ones to use and when and how to adapt and optimize content according to channel
• Strong oral and written communication skills; very high standards of spoken and written English; an eye for detail
• Collaborative skills with the ability to build and sustain networks and relationships internally, demonstrating influence, integrity and diplomacy
• A proactive approach and the ability to take the initiative, and self-manage the workload
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.