Who you’ll be working with
You will be working with a team who are strong in delivery and are striving to be on the cutting-edge of technology.
Main Purpose Of Role
The focus of your role
To design and implement ClickSoftware solutions regardless of its size, complexity, and sector.
What you’ll do
• Guide the client with your knowledge of ClickSoftware standards and best practice in Workforce Management
• Apply design thinking concepts in solution blueprint
• Be accountable for the functional design and integration
• Be part of the team, advise and lead off-shore team through all phases of the project
• Continuously develop yourself and seek opportunity for growth
Skills and Experience
What you’ll bring
• Knowledge of the current business challenges and solution options in Enterprise Asset Mangement
• Functional knowledge of ClickSoftware and integration
• Case studies from your industry experience
• Understanding of the Enterprise Asset and Workforce Management landscape and ecosystem including SAP, IBM, and competition
• Leadership qualities, sense of accountability, desire to learn, and drive to achieve the best possible outcome for the client
• Knowledge of adjacent functional areas such as MRS, Project Systems is a bonus
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.