Business Support Consultant
Flexible on home location
You will be joining a fast growing Retail Team within the SAP practice as Business Support consultant. You will contribute to solution design and configuration work streams within complex consumer pancake goods for our customers.
You will sit within the Capgemini CPR Application Delivery team, working closely with
• Business end user
• Software vendor
• Capgemini Offshore
• Capgemini Delivery Team
• Client IT
Main Purpose Of Role
Working closely with the business, both senior managers and end users, you will establish strong relationships and trust during your support of the system design workshops. You will analyse and translate the business requirements to support the Functional Consultant in matching them to system capabilities, highlighting any gaps in functionality. You will lead the recommendation of how those gaps may be managed through business process.
Once system build is complete you will support user acceptance testing and documentation of change management and training material.
• With your strong business background and experience of interpreting them into system requirements you will support functional analysis workshops.
• Act as the bridge between the business and both the functional and technical teams who will build system to written requirements
• Having understood the business requirements you will work closely with the functional consultant to recommend solutions to known gaps between the business process and the application.
• Support the preparation of user acceptance testing, and application training, creating scenarios based upon your understanding of the system end use.
• Prepare change management material through definition of system usage best practices.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in the consumer packaged goods retail sector.
• Good understanding of commercial processes (trade promotions, trade contract management, incentives management, retail execution) within CPG/FMCG Companies
• Strong retail background with an ability to act as a "bridge" between the Business and the IT team supporting them
• Experience in Change Management activities preparation, planning and execution.
• Experience in working within the most widely used Project Management methodologies
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.