Business Support Consultant
Flexible on home location
Who you’ll be working with
You will be joining a fast growing Retail Team within the SAP practice as Business Support consultant. You will contribute to solution design and configuration work streams within complex consumer pancake goods for our customers.
You will sit within the Capgemini CPR Application Delivery team, working closely with
• Business end user
• Software vendor
• Capgemini Offshore
• Capgemini Delivery Team
• Client IT
The focus of your role
Working closely with the business, both senior managers and end users, you will establish strong relationships and trust during your support of the system design workshops. You will analyse and translate the business requirements to support the Functional Consultant in matching them to system capabilities, highlighting any gaps in functionality. You will lead the recommendation of how those gaps may be managed through business process.
Once system build is complete you will support user acceptance testing and documentation of change management and training material.
What you’ll do
• With your strong business background and experience of interpreting them into system requirements you will support functional analysis workshops.
• Act as the bridge between the business and both the functional and technical teams who will build system to written requirements
• Having understood the business requirements you will work closely with the functional consultant to recommend solutions to known gaps between the business process and the application.
• Support the preparation of user acceptance testing, and application training, creating scenarios based upon your understanding of the system end use.
• Prepare change management material through definition of system usage best practices.
What we’ll offer you
• Experience in the consumer packaged goods retail sector.
• Good understanding of commercial processes (trade promotions, trade contract management, incentives management, retail execution) within CPG/FMCG Companies
• Strong retail background with an ability to act as a "bridge" between the Business and the IT team supporting them
• Experience in Change Management activities preparation, planning and execution.
• Experience in working within the most widely used Project Management methodologies
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.