UK Wide, Mobility Required, Part time possible
Who you’ll be working with
In Business Technology Solutions (BTS) we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, technology-driven transformation programmes, using our skills to drive outstanding delivery. Having the right people using the right methodology and following the right process gives every client the right result.
The Architects’ capability within BTS is a growing team of 130 people dedicated to ensuring that the technologies selected and the way that they are implemented meet the business objectives of our clients. There are several disciplines within the architecture team: delivery, business, integration and digital architects and technical managers, and many of our people can perform in more than one of these roles.
The focus of your role
You will combine your deep experience of enterprise architecture, business domain knowledge and your personal skills and credibility to ensure the successful delivery of client business objectives. You will be the trusted advisor to key clients.
What you’ll do
- Create an overall design and strategy for the IT landscape that meet the client’s requirements
- Work closely with client executives to ensure that strategies and projects deliver the required business outcomes
- Provide business and technical leadership on large client engagements
- Actively contribute to the wider Capgemini architecture community
What you’ll bring
- Enterprise architecture delivery experience using industry standard methods
- Ability to elicit and specify architectural and non-functional requirements
- Good understanding of at least one business domain e.g. retail, utility, travel and transport
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
What we’ll offer you
- A wide variety of clients, challenging projects and new technologies
- Training in Capgemini and industry standard practices and architectural methods
- Career progression at a rate that matches your capability
- A supportive and friendly environment
- A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.