Azure Analytics Consultant
Whilst you may have any of our UK offices as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice.
Who you'll be working with
The Big Data Analytics team is part of the Insights and Data Global Practice and has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. We continue to grow and need to add to our talented team with other, experienced Data Analytics SME’s. We very much encourage a ‘leave your grade at the door’ mentality so everyone feels comfortable contributing to our innovation and delivery. We also have a great sense of community, we encourage sharing of ideas, we sponsor meet ups for your peers and have a large calendar of social events throughout the year.
If you are keen on working on some truly cutting edge programmes, learning new technologies and techniques and joining a team with like minded big data architects, engineers, scientists and analysts, then click the link below and apply now.
The focus of your role
We are looking to bring in a wide range of experience and expertise across grades. If you join us, you would be involved with the full life cycle of growing our capability, designing and delivering modern Microsoft Azure analytical solutions, deploying your experiences in Azure Analytics skillsets in Stream Analytics, HDInsights, Data Lake Analytics, Log Analytics or Azure Machine Learning (plus other components of the Cortana intelligence Suite).
Our projects are varied, sometimes you may be asked to help define a client’s data visualisation transformation roadmap, other times you may be rolling your sleeves up and creating some innovative analytics solution for a complex business problem or even assisting in responding to client bid responses.
What you'll do
- You will work within the data analytics team leading on your Microsoft Azure Data Analytics specialism that has specific expertise in client facing delivering data analytics capabilities;
- Mentor, design, develop and deliver Microsoft Azure Analytics solutions for Capgemini clients
- Assisting in Proof of Concepts
- Lead on aspects of day to day delivery in agile delivery environments
- You will work with clients to ensure they realise their Azure Data Analytics transformation roadmap
- Internally, you will help identify improved ways of working, contribute to the I&D practice and mentor juniors and be part of a knowledge management initiative.
What you'll bring
This will be dependent upon your experience, but if you can demonstrate some or all of these characteristics then we’d really like to talk to you -
- Experience of performing analytical projects within the Azure Analytics product suite
- Statistical analysis experience with Microsoft or other tools (commercial or open source)
- Data transformation
- Experience of designing and creating data analytics reports/dashboards
- Experience of Cloud analytics usage
- Microsoft Azure Data Analytics products and solutions, such as:
- Data Lake Analytics
- Cognitive Services
- Stream Analytics
- Other commercial analytics software (i.e. SAS, SPSS, Watson Analytics)
- Other commercial data visualization software (i.e. Tableau, Qlikview)
- Open source analytics software (R, R-Studio, Rapidminer, Alteryx)
- Data transformation using SQL or noSQL forms.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply