ASE Co-Facilitator / Facilitator
Who you’ll be working with
The Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE) is designed to resolve complex business challenges through a first class facilitation capability in a specially tailored and exceptionally productive environment. We are the flagship capability for creating a profound shift in the performance of Capgemini and our clients through a broad spectrum of collaboration services and interventions.
The focus of your role
Innovation and collaboration is at the heart of everything we do; we believe in thinking and working differently in order to facilitate extraordinary results. Fostering creativity is critical to our success, and we do so through the orchestration of five key elements; - People. Those who can design work and deliver high quality, collaborative interventions - Method & Process. A unique method and process that has been developed over 20 years- Knowledge. Enabling the best possible decisions requires a sound knowledge base, presented and articulated in a digestible fashion; - Collaborative Technologies. We combine our collaborative capability with our rich understanding of collaborative technologies to enable profound results - Environment. We combine all the other elements in a custom built physical or virtual environment.
What you’ll do
• Plan, design and deliver multiple complex collaborative interventions across a broad spectrum of subject matter areasi.e. Solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK
• You will be required to confidently grasp a range of business problems and lead a sponsor group through the design of an event which facilitates the solving of these problems
• You will manage the delivery of this in an environment that enhances and encourages creativity
• Event Planning & Design Scoping – Liaising with event sponsors to help the nature of the context and identify appropriate ASE interventions Design
• Working with event sponsors to identify the key event objectives, by using ASE models & technical interventions Logistics
• Ensure that from enquiry through to event output all arrangements are organised efficiently & timely
What you’ll bring
• Event Delivery: Project Manager – manage the link between the sponsor group and the ASE facilitation team, act as central point of contact for assigned ASE event design and delivery.
• Contribute to the identification and development of collaborative interventions and services.i.e. programming skills such as Java (up to and including Java 9)
• Maintain appropriate tools / documentation / processes and work instructions on all aspects of the VentureEnsure all deliverables and client interactions meet timescales and quality requirements
• Contribute to shaping best practice and enabling continuous improvement within ASE EventsDemonstrate professional behaviour and communication (both verbal and written)
• Provide coaching and support to junior members of the team Process Facilitator – manage the ASE facilitation team, ensuring the delivery is co-ordinated effectively by a team with mixed roles and responsibilities
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, engage and communicate at all levels of the organization
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.