Account Executive - Integrated Data Management Services (IDMS)
About Business Services
Capgemini has six Strategic Business Units (SBU’s) each of which is governed by its specific economic rules, and managed with its own profit. One of these SBU’s is Business Services (formerly BPO). Business Services has developed significant capability in Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain Management (SCM), HRO and has over 18,000 employees of which 10,000 are based in India. India therefore plays a pivotal role in the organization with respect to future Business Services’ strategy and delivery of services to its clients.
About Integrated Data Management Services (IDMS)
IDMS (Integrated Data Management Services) is an independent business unit within the recently formed Global Business Services unit of Capgemini. Offerings range from a consult to operate advisory service to full end to end managed Instrument reference and pricing data service, with BPO/ ITO capability through to targeted business solutions to improve service levels or deliver cost savings.
The Focus of Your Role
An Account Executive is required with a focus of managing the relationship and developing the account for a large Tier 1 investment bank client of Capgemini’s IDMS service offering. Located in the UK, the ideal candidate must have a solid account management background, gained through a services company and who has handled a large Tier 1 Bank globally, with proven credentials in meeting account development targets.
What You'll Do
• Develop and maintain a long term relationships with all stakeholders.
• Communicate client requirements within Capgemini and the IDMS management team.
• Establish a strong rapport with delivery. Operate a ‘2 in a box’ construct for the existing portfolio of work and new opportunities.
• Identify opportunities to grow the business and drive the entire sales cycle to closure.
• Collaborate with delivery, support the day to day BAU aspects of running a large account, including timely management of account issues, invoicing, task order extensions etc.
What You'll Bring
You will have a proven account management track record of working with large financial institutions, in order to make an immediate impact. Specific experience required :
• Demonstrable account management experience, with an understanding of service provider delivery models ie managed service, staff augmentation etc. Lesser experience can be augmented by size and growth of large accounts.
• Experience of managing large accounts with an annual revenue in excess of €20m.
• Will have achieved in excess of 80% of recent targets, where targets were over €1m per year.
• Able to demonstrate commercial acumen from a contractual and financial standpoint.
• Able to manage multiple projects and relationships (internal and with the client,) across geographies and within an on/offshore delivery model.
• A self-starter, who is disciplined, organised and able to manage stakeholder expectations and drive a path through times of ambiguity and changing priorities.
• Strong relationship skills to navigate a complex Tier 1 Bank and a global team.
• Detail oriented and an understanding of delivery.
• Able to manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
• Strong communication, influencing, negotiation and selling skills.
• Some knowledge of reference data management and/or the trade lifecycle within investment banking.
• Flexibility and mobility, as regular travel is required on an International basis.
What We'll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why We're Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.