Account Development Executive - France
Based in France (Paris ideally) or willing to travel to client locations in France on a regular basis, able to travel internationally as required.
Who you’ll be working with
About Business Services (BS)
Capgemini has six Strategic Business Units (SBU’s) each of which is governed by its specific economic rules, and managed with its own profit. One of these SBU’s is Business Services – BS,(formerly BPO). BS has developed significant capability in Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain Management (SCM), HRO and has over 18,000 employees of which 10,000 are based in India. India, therefore plays a pivotal role in the organisation with respect to future BPO strategy and delivery of services to its clients.
BS is planning explosive growth over the next few years and the organisation is therefore taking the opportunity to invest in this role as part of that growth to ensure it has the capabilities in place now to support this planned growth. BS has recently moved to a vertical sector focus and this role represents one of the important areas of activity in this new organisation and is therefore a key hire within the BS senior executive team.
This role reports into Vice President – FS Business Services.
The focus of your role
An Account Development Executive, responsible for building the Business Services pipeline and revenue across 2 key accounts.
What you’ll do
• Develop long-term intimacy with clients and have overall accountability for account and group target revenues, leveraging and performing cross-discipline and building of BS opportunities.
• Influence the client’s decision making, based on deep understanding of client culture and requirements.
• Strike the right balance between safely managing existing contracted revenues and profit, and growing new business on the account through the timely involvement of Opportunity Development sales colleagues.
• Maximise opportunities across all BS lines of business, taking accountability for qualification and closure of all new and extension / renewal business.
• Provide strategic direction and drive business with the client to achieve, bookings, revenue growth and profitability.
• Ensure good relationships are maintained with the client team.
• Together, develop and expand the breadth and long term client relationship on behalf of Capgemini BS, helping to identify and implement any development needs as required.
• Work collaboratively with account teams from other Strategic Business Units, to support the overall growth of the account.
• Be responsible for revenues, profitability, client relationship, client satisfaction and act as an advisor for the client on BS related solutions.
• Appropriately manage the relationship with the client, covering all opportunity development aspects of services provided by BS.
• Accountability for conducting the negotiations for new, add-on and existing services to ensure commercial viability and realistic expectation setting with the client.
• Own and develop new relationships with the client on behalf of Capgemini BS, operating at both board level and operational level.
• Develop and manage the overall account development plan forecast, and provide monthly status reports.
• Provide a point of connection for the client so you can escalate for the customer working with Service Delivery Managers from the Service Lines, to ensure that client issues are understood and communicated to the delivery team and the client issue is managed through the team.
• Ensure that Capgemini BS is positioned effectively and expanded within the client at board and senior management level, specifically so we are well represented for potential major new projects or bids.
• Be seen by the client as a trusted advisor.
• Develop positive relationships and regular contact with key client stakeholders at senior/board level.
• Work across disciplines to ensure a consistent, one Capgemini approach to client relationship.
• Responsible for orchestrating and aligning face-off with client, meetings, key contact management.
What you’ll bring
- European Financial Services domain experience, including an understanding of market trends, regulatory aspects etc.
- Experience of working with French Financial Services clients (Banking /Capital Markets/ Insurance).
- Sales and /or Account Management experience within the BPO industry.
- Track record of developing and winning BPO business within a new or existing account.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English and French – written and verbal.
- Flexibility and mobility to travel internationally, as required.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.