WCA analyses your payables, receivables and inventory, and provides actionable insights to identify opportunities for working capital improvements.
The cash question
Many CFOs face a common challenge – too much money tied up in working capital because of::
- Limited access to information and minimal or no access to real-time data necessary to evaluate working capital processes
- Insufficient time and expertise for focusing on optimising working capital
- A lack of defined drilldown methodology and tools.
1 - Social Science Research Network, “Working Capital Management and Shareholder Wealth”, Kieschnick, Laplante, Moussawi, April 2012
Unlocking working capital through data-driven insights
WCA analyses your payables, receivables and inventory, and provides actionable insights to identify opportunities for Working Capital optimisation.
- Raising working capital visibility
- Optimising payment and customer terms
- Cost savings through optimal discount utilisation
- Enabling proactive collections
- Identifying frequent default customers and enabling corrective action utilisation
The combination of our Insights 360° platform, Global Enterprise Model (GEM), advanced data modelling techniques and our Insights Center can boost finance transformation.
BPO Experts Deliver Proven Results
Our teams led by senior practitioners are recognised as specialists in their respective fields. The Working Capital Analytics team has a strong analytical background comprising of MBAs, Finance Graduates and Masters in Statistics who all have experience in Strategy, Consulting and Finance.
Our clients have achieved significant improvements including:
- Improved DSO by 12 days and enhanced cash flow by $198 million
- Optimised DPO to improve cash flow by 15%
- Released $16 million through supply chain optimisation