With automation fast becoming the norm across business and IT spectrums, most companies now expect robots to execute various elements of their business processes – reflecting a rapid change in mindset. Is your business keeping up with this innovation?
Fear of Failure
- Non-intrusive business system integration, primarily through the user interface
- Data aggregation that presents a consolidated view from different back-end systems
- Business rule execution based on defined logic or self-learning
- Work item and exception queuing processed by a robot or advisor
- Activity monitoring that captures and analyses data on an adviser’s desktop application usage.
Exceeding your expectations
- A 5–10 day reduction in Days Sales Outstanding (DSO),
- 10% increase in cash collection
- 20% increase in cash collection efficiency
- 50% reduction in call waiting time
- 20% reduction in incoming queries