We built the IBX Business Network to respond to your procurement needs today, and to help you anticipate future challenges and changes.
Your entire enterprise can reap benefits from an easy-to-use procurement solution, but getting procurement right is challenging. The IBX Business Network is built to help you make procurement everybody’s business – getting everyone involved in the process engaged and enabling them to naturally make smart procurement decisions, while making their lives easier and encouraging their participation and collaboration.
Our ERP-independent, Cloud-based eProcurement suite contains three ready-to-use solutions:
- IBX Purchase-to-Pay: Streamline your procurement function through a single user-friendly platform
- IBX Source-to-Contract: Combine Cloud technology with offload services to maximise your sourcing capabilities
- IBX Supplier Network: Connect with more than half a million suppliers online, leveraging features and benefits for both buyers and suppliers
Our services are designed to transform your procurement function for maximum efficiency and transparency. The closed-loop solution approach leads you through the entire source-purchase-pay process, increasing visibility, compliance, spend management and productivity, while enabling strategic decision making.
- ERP-flexibility – the IBX Business Network supports SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Agresso and other backends (on-premise or Cloud) and all combinations
- Compliance and usability – device-neutral employee access to an Amazon-like UI drives contract compliance and improves productivity
- Content and collaboration – IBX lets you engage, connect and transact with new or existing suppliers in seconds
- Invoice automation – process costs are lowered and touchless process rates are improved, meaning more invoices are paid on time
- Global support and reliability – IBX services 140 markets in 20 languages and boasts 99.7% availability/uptime
- A single service provider for technology, processes, and outsourcing