Enhance contract compliance, control and automation of your operational procurement process: our IBX Purchase-to-Pay solution leverages the Cloud to deliver lower cost and increased purchasing transparency.
Increase productivity, improve compliance
Are you stuck with an outdated procurement system, low contract compliance, low spend visibility and low productivity? Is it a challenge to get suppliers onboard and employees to embrace the process?
With IBX Purchase-to-Pay, you can leverage your existing systems to get a procurement solution that increases employee productivity across the organisation – while leading to enhanced compliance and control. Capgemini ensures fast on-boarding of your suppliers and helps you to transform your operational procurement into world-class.
Swift, Reliable Purchasing
With IBX Purchase-to-Pay you get high user adoption, increased employee productivity, procurement compliance and savings – all packaged in a Cloud-based solution that is quick to integrate with your existing systems and easy to support.
- The intuitive user interface guides users through the purchasing process - anywhere on any device.
- All spending is captured within the system for increased visibility, reporting and purchasing compliance.
- A powerful RFx engine captures complex spending and manages end-user requests to increase savings.
- The analyst-rewarded supplier activation service guarantees fast supplier adoption of your suppliers.
- E-invoicing and supplier self-service reduce invoice processing costs and eliminate status inquiries.
Streamline Your Procurement Process from End to End
With experience from over hundreds of procurement implementations and BPO operations Capgemini can help you transform your purchase to pay process. Upon deploying IBX Purchase-to-Pay, Deutsche Post DHL achieved 57% increase in operational procurement productivity and the Municipality of Trondheim reduced their purchasing cost by 10%. By enabling process automation through services such as e-invoicing, we have helped our clients reduce the invoice processing costs by up to 80%.