In today’s fast-moving economy, companies need to be more efficient and effective than ever in terms of costs and end-user experience. Yet more often than not, companies find it difficult to adopt a holistic approach to managing their entire source-to-pay (S2P) cycle.
Do your suppliers love you or loathe you?
Are you stuck with an archaic procurement process that leads to low contract compliance and control, a lack of transparency on spend and low productivity? Does your company suffer from having a poor reputation with your suppliers, resulting in unhappy customers and lost saving opportunities?
Digital buyer operations promises transparency and insight
Digital buyer operations promises improved transparency and insight, greater focus on straight-through processing on exceptions and discounts taken, a higher percentage of on-time payments, and enhanced controls and compliance – all of which combine to deliver tangible business outcomes.
By delivering an end-to-end transactional service and analytics at every stage of your source-to-pay (S2P) cycle, our Digital buyer operations solution gives you insight into your sourcing strategy, efficient buying execution via the right channels, support to establish internal policies, optimised payment strategies and enhanced reputation among your vendors, while eliminating and automating non value-adding activities.
Digital buyer operations delivers improved performance
With experience from hundreds of procurement implementations and operations, our 6,500 procurement specialists can transform your entire S2P process end-to-end, delivering deep transformation together with insight and analytics 24/7/365 in 38 languages. We are proud of the value we continue to deliver to our clients and the results speak for themselves:
- Over 57,000 invoices processed monthly across four client-adjusted locations.
- Over €800 million of indirect spend per year captured through our IBX Purchase-to-Pay solution.
- 50% reduction in invoice cycle time from 30 days to 13 days.
- 45–78% increase in “paid on time” percentage.
- 45% reduction in the cost of processing an invoice.
- 50% reduction in invoice data entry process headcount.
- 60% reduction in the average invoice processing time from 5 to 2 minutes, fully automating input to the client’s ERP and embedding 11 quality controls.
Contact Business Services
To find out more about how our Digital Buyer Operations can reduce exceptions, boost upper quartile performance and increase service satisfaction, contact: email@example.com