We believe that collaboration is the key to any successful BPO partnership and will work with you to design and implement the best operating model for your business.
“What we have been able to achieve in terms of the competitive advantage from this transformation has been cost efficiency and the ability to have scalable growth safely, efficiently, on a world wide scale.” Robert Weltevreden, Head of Finance Services, Syngenta
Enabling the global company
Today’s global enterprises suffer inefficiencies as their operations grow over time due to diverse, disparate systems, processes, standards, customs and regulations. Business leaders wanting to eliminate these inefficiencies and maximise enterprise performance are often faced with the challenge of how to ensure best practices and consistent execution of the corporate change agenda across their global enterprise – transcending differences in culture, regulation and customs, while overcoming the barriers in language, talent availability and resources.
In order to facilitate the continued growth of your business while maintaining or developing competitive advantage, transformation of your key business processes is needed. Our Global Enterprise Model© (GEM©) is a robust methodology that can be calibrated to individual company needs to deliver world-class outcomes.
A proven methodology for driving business transformation
Our Global Enterprise Model is a flexible, platform-based methodology for business transformation and benchmarking that delivers the right operating model for your organisation. Our GEM is built on best-in-class processes, and bundles 17 years of outsourcing experience, intellectual property, and technology development into a comprehensive approach for rapidly transforming business operations while minimising cost and risk.
Our GEM methodology comprises seven levers:
1. Grade Mix: Right team structure to perform and supervise activities
2. Location Mix: Right configuration of the Global Delivery Network to deliver the services
3. Competency Model: Right mix of skills and capabilities to deliver
4. Global Process Model: Best-in-class processes to enable transition and to deliver consistent, high performance
5. Technology: Complete toolkit of pre-templated applications to drive improved efficiency and effectiveness
6. Pricing: Comprehensive set up options to align performance with the desired business outcomes
7. Governance: Transparent three-tier structure to align strategy, reporting and operations to drive performance and outcomes
These seven levers are configured to provide a complete platform to create the right outcomes at the right pace, based on your individual business needs.
Part of the governance includes our Command Centre, which reports back to you with aggregated efficiency and effectiveness metrics. This gives you valuable insight into your day-to-day process across each lever, enabling you to make critical decisions more quickly and improve your operations.
Our unmatched Global Process Model© will enable you to:
- Expedite the design of your target operating model for Finance and Accounting, Procurement, Supply Chain, Customer Operations and HR processes
- Avoid costly and lengthy consultancy engagements with a proven transformation methodology that takes half the time of traditional approaches
- Realise cost savings and return on investment within the first 12 months
- Minimise risk with a strong benchmarking model to analyze business operations
Experience that counts
Capgemini is a global leader in business process outsourcing and our GEM is built on 17 years experience. You also benefit from our proven best practices and best-in-class process, which are based on over 100 Business Services and Shared Services Implementations.
We believe that collaboration is the key to any successful partnership and will work with you to design and implement the best operating model for your business, incorporating the right mix of people, processes and technology platforms to deliver outcomes that align with your business agenda. Together, we can elevate the value of your enterprise and drive future growth.
Contact our experts today to learn how our Global Enterprise Model can benefit your business.