Creating an intelligent Life Sciences Enterprise
Our Business Information Management solutions for life sciences focus on supporting decision-making with reliable data. You can rely on our experts to help you:
- Accelerate innovation to drive sales
- Secure your bottom line and increase your top line
- Optimise operational effectiveness
- Reduce compliance risk
Our solutions portfolio covers the following functional, technological and services areas:
- Innovative R&D process: Data management strategy and roadmap, data conversion, clinical data repository
- Quality manufacturing: Electronic document management, enterprise and manufacturing resource planning
- Supply chain efficiency: Inventory management, logistics and fulfillment, supply chain strategy and transformation, channel analysis
- Compliance and risk management: Validation, fraud and theft analysis
- Sales and marketing effectiveness: Strategy and planning, sales effectiveness, closed loop and relationship marketing, competitive intelligence
- Optimised enterprise information: IT transformation, application development, master data management, business process outsourcing, program management
Go beyond information management
Capgemini has the technological expertise and business consulting experience to help life sciences companies go beyond managing information to create an industrialised, intelligent enterprise.
Moving from theory to practice
We take a holistic view of your organisation’s entire information landscape, looking at people, process and technology.
We work with you to develop a customised solution that integrates our core capabilities, such as Business Information Analytics, Data Warehousing, Enterprise Content Management and Data Management. Our Rightshore® global delivery model ensures that our solutions add value while using your resources more efficiently.
Our business intelligence approach ensures that efficient management of your organisation’s data, both structured and unstructured, provides insight into your business. Only by addressing all aspects of your organisation’s business information management approach can you develop a reliable, robust and flexible base to manage your business.