These are the highlights from today's announcement:
- Revenues of €10.092 billion, up 0.9%
- Operating margin of 8.5%, up 0.4 points
- Profit for the year attributable to shareholders of €442 million
- Cumulative free cash flow of €951 million for the period 2012-13
- Dividend of €1.10 per share to be proposed at next Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting
Strong growth in UK private sector
In early coverage of our results, TechMarketView focused on UK performance:
"In the UK, revenues contracted 0.3% in 2013 (to €2,004m), but grew 1.8% in H2 (after a particularly strong Q4 – 6.4% up)... the private sector business grew in the double digits and now represents 39% of UK revenues. A significant win with Network Rail (application development) boosted Q4 growth. The Network Rail deal also contributed to Capgemini’s growth in its ‘innovations’ business, as it had a big data/analytics element." Follow the link for the full article at TechMarketView.
Further coverage in CIO, Capgemini profit up fuelled by demand for CIO advisory services; Reuters: Capgemini sees improved demand, margin beats target.