Our hosted reconciliation solution combines an innovative technology platform and outsourced services to help banks eliminate upfront capital investment and reduce cost of ownership for the reconciliation process by 35-40%.
Faster reconciliations for a fast-paced market
Financial instruments and transactions are getting increasingly complex. Escalating transaction volumes and changing market conditions have put pressure on financial institutions to perform faster reconciliations to meet market demands for accurate, real-time reconciliation regardless of volume levels. Improper or delayed reconciliations can result in finance irregularities and impact statutory and regulatory compliance. To meet these challenges, financial institutions must address both business and technology factors such as decentralised operations, aged open items, non-standard file formats and data, multiple systems, and a continued prevalence of manual processing.
To meet these market challenges, financial institutions must consolidate business functions in silos and implement an integrated technology and operations approach for end-to-end process of reconciliations. An integrated approach provides better control, monitoring and adherence; increases operational efficiency and optimises costs; improves risk and compliance management; and supports better decision making and error resolution.
Hosted reconciliation solution reduces operational costs by 35-40%
Capgemini’s hosted reconciliation solution is powered by leading technology platforms and builds on our 30 years of experience working with large global financial institutions. Our packaged solution combines an innovative technology platform with outsourced reconciliation services to eliminate the need of large capital investments in reconciliation and reduce the operational cost by 35-40%. Our team deploys an operations transformation approach led by automation and standardisation to deliver proven business value to our clients. Our services include:
- Technology consulting: Expertise in leading industry tools, product configuration, system integration and interface development, application support, and infrastructure management
- Business process re-engineering: As-is and to-be process modeling, process reengineering using integrated lean and Six Sigma
- Product evaluation: Quantitative product evaluation, question based product feature comparison, comparative reports (scores/charts)
- Reconciliation process: Work item processing, input data verification, reconciliation of data records, break investigation and resolution, report generation and report archival
- Add on services: External data file handling, MIS and audit reporting
Our end-to-end reconciliation services have been used by many financial institutions to lower costs and improve operational efficiency. Building on this success, our end-to-end reconciliation services can help you quickly identify and fix exceptions and significantly improve reconciliation match rates. We have experience with leading industry reconciliation platforms including Sungard’s Intellimatch and Smartstream TLM and use a proprietary, vendor-agnostic product evaluation tool called IPROD. In addition:
- Quality management system incorporates best practices from ISO 9001:2000, ISO 27001, and COPC-2000
- 100% success rate for our transition risk mitigation framework
- Unique pricing model and an industry differentiator ITOPS based business outcomes
- Reconciliation framework with Six Sigma and Lean IT tools