The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) is constantly updating its service portfolio and banks need to keep pace to take full advantage of the resultant opportunities.
SWIFT is continuously working on standards, improving services for banks and developing new business solutions, but keeping pace can be challenging. As a SWIFT partner, Capgemini provides SWIFT accredited services and manages SWIFT implementations through SWIFT certified staff. We earned this distinction by successfully delivering major projects in SWIFT messaging and payments processing.
We can help your bank understand the business potential of SWIFT services and translate potential to performance by helping you adapt to the new standards. We bring together the knowledge and capabilities to incorporate SWIFT solutions into your bank’s service offerings. We provide:
- SWIFT strategy. Create impact analysis, business case and implementation and rollout plan to support new SWIFT services
- Technical implementation. Perform project management, business and technical analysis
- Business implementation. Adopt new SWIFT services and solutions to learn a different but more effective way of working
- Internal and external rollouts. Deliver an effective rollout including internal staff training, business process design and customer training and support for new services
- In-sourcing. Run your SWIFT competency centre, including in-sourcing connectivity and introducing new services.
- SWIFT Knowledge as a Service. Monitor all new SWIFT changes and solutions and provide an impact analysis for each change as a service.
- SWIFT protocol testing accelerator. Take advantage of the only end-to-end business testing solution that reduces the testing lifecycle for SWIFT implementations by up to 30% while significantly improving application quality.
Expertise where it counts
Capgemini helped a major European bank rationalise and modernise its bank messaging infrastructure, especially the SWIFT messaging platform. We worked closely with the bank’s architects to design functional, application and technical target architectures, identifying the solutions that would best fit the goals and objectives of the bank.
We also helped a leading Asia Pacific bank update its European branches to support SWIFT connectivity for receiving SEPA payments.