Experience the evolution of the payments factory
Payments Hub is the business evolution of the payments factory, enabling banks to achieve more with less. Effectively designed processes and architectures allow a bank that is dedicated to the payments business to execute both revenue-focused and cost-focused initiatives in parallel, strengthening product innovation and operational excellence.
Capgemini delivers end-to-end support to help realise the hub by:
- Defining and managing strategy, business case and programmes through our domain consulting and PMO services
- Defining target architecture, platform analysis/selection
- Implementing a solution using our application development and integration, testing, migration and application maintenance services
- Functionally certifying and stabilising a complex multi-country payment hub through our propriety Clearing Connect solution which helps develop and mature use case models for the entire payment landscape
Since implementing a Payments Hub is a transformational initiative, Capgemini can support your efforts through related activities including platform standardisation, payments analytics and sourcing strategy.
Expertise where it counts
Capgemini has successfully delivered Payments Hubs for banks across the globe including:
- Providing hub strategy and design, architecture definition and platform selection for a large Asia Pacific bank
- Defining strategy, business case and programme for large European banks
- Performing implementation analysis, best practices and landscape transformation support for a large global bank
- Implementing Clear2Pay platforms for European banks
- Defining and designing in-country clearing connectivity and certification
- Implementing and rolling out a solution for a leading European bank