Capgemini's AutoPath is a solution for organisations that want to align different operational/production plans with execution and review performance measures for continuous improvement by balancing capacity.
Emerging themes in Automotive Suppliers
- Growing business with stable profitability in spite of instability in European business
- Price pressure from OEM's resulting in unfavorable terms and conditions.
- Ever increasing complexity of products and the need for suppliers to engineer and produce parts globally
- Improved profit margins for product innovators and OEM's willingness to fund R&D investments
AutoPath is Capgemini's SAP All-in-One ERP solution that enables automotive suppliers to streamline operations, providing greater visibility and control of core business processes. The solution can be deployed to provide innovation, acceleration, and value as well as provide enhanced capability maturity.
- ERP: Pre-configured SAP solution to manage Schedule Agreements, Forecast and JIT Delivery schedules, establish production schedules, automated Kanban execution, OEM Labeling and EDI based VMI with customers and suppliers
- A repository of EDI messages including GM, Ford, Chrysler A repository of EDI messages including GM, Ford, Chrysler
- A collection of OEM labeling
With Capgemini's AutoPath, you can achieve key business benefits for enhanced value:
- Accelerated Solution Deployment
- Clearly defined scope and time-frame
- Pre-configured end-to-end business scenarios
- Pre-defined implementation with fixed price