Regain control of your application landscape and lifecycle with WARP’s accelerated approach. You can achieve a rationalised and modernised IT application portfolio in as little as seven weeks.
A rapidly expanding application landscape
Many organisations’ application landscapes have been growing rapidly in recent years. But today’s business challenges and opportunities have led to new functionalities, services and applications, resulting in excessively large and complex application landscapes. Additional challenges include:
- Increasing interdependence between applications
- Outdated applications with complex codes
- Complicated software licensing agreements
- Pressures to reduce costs
Organisations need the expertise and methodology necessary to rationalise their existing systems, remove complexity and redundancy, and create an environment for innovation.
Regain control of your application landscape
The Wide-angle Application Rationalisation (WARP) Programme rationalises and modernises your IT application portfolio while reducing complexity, in as little as seven weeks. WARP is:
- Robust: Based on decades of experience building, managing and retiring applications for clients worldwide, our approach uses proven rationalisation patterns and insight gained from successful project implementations.
- Practical: Our rationalisation frameworks are disciplined and structured, and based on solid business cases and pragmatic transformation roadmaps.
- Risk-free: Our accelerated timeline eliminates the need to commit resources to a long-term rationalisation project without a clear vision of potential value.
Your application rationalisation experts
We are your trusted partner in modernising your complex, large and expensive application landscapes thanks to our:
- 45+ years of experience in application management
- 40,000+ application services staff
- 800+ highly trained WARP practitioners
- Expertise in 30+ locations worldwide
- Proven rationalisation methodology built on hundreds of successful portfolio rationalisation projects across a wide variety of sectors and geographies
We have the expertise and methodology to rationalise your application landscape and lifecycle now and into the future. Contact us to learn more.