As application landscapes evolve, we modernise your legacy system – enhancing agility and cost efficiency – to help your company adapt better to changing business needs.
Bring your application landscape up to speed
More and more companies look to IT to help them adapt more quickly to evolving business needs and dynamics. But maintaining aging legacy systems can be both costly and risky.
Our Agile Legacy Lifecycle Services modernise your application landscape and realign it with your growing business demands, giving your legacy applications a new lease of life.
Your application landscape – modernised and simplified
We have developed a powerful methodology to maintain, manage and migrate your application landscape across the entire lifecycle.
Our Agile Legacy Lifecycle Services include:
- Creating a transformational roadmap
- Deconstructing your applications using our WARP1 analysis
- Streamlining and modernising your infrastructure
- Implementing an application “health check”
- Analysing your application replatform capabilities
You benefit from:
- Continuous application improvement at a predictable cost
- Built-in agility to avoid creating new customised applications
- Extended life for your customised applications
- Low-risk implementation with minimal disruption to operations
- Minimal up-front investment
- Speed of delivery improved by up to 25%
- Operational expenditure reduced by at least 35%
- Reduced total cost of ownership
Your trusted application modernisation partner
Our proven application lifecycle approach has delivered concrete results for clients worldwide, including:
- Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport: migrated, tested and provided corrective adaptive maintenance on over 500 applications
- A large financial organisation in the UK: implemented a robust, secure and highly scalable electronic data submission solution for all 29,000 financial services firms
As our key alliance partner, Microsoft supports our legacy lifecycle approach by providing an integrated set of operating systems, servers, applications and development tools.
Contact our expert Henri Van De Flier to learn how our Agile Legacy Lifecycle Services can benefit your organisation.