The complexity of IT applications means that yesterday’s cutting-edge systems rapidly turn into today’s legacy applications, slowing down your progress. Capemini and HP deliver managed services and leading software solutions that help you modernise your entire application landscape.
Rediscover innovation and agility
Capgemini and HP’s Application Modernisation Solutions provide you with a comprehensive framework to streamline your IT applications and increase your process agility.
We empower you to innovate and grow to achieve:
- Better alignment of your application landscape
- Reduced IT operating costs
- Improved agility of existing applications
- Tighter compliance with data retention regulations
- Easier access to archived records
- Efficient processes to prevent future problems
- A renewed focus on innovation
Industry-leading software solutions from HP can automatically do the following:
- Identify and map relationships between applications and their underlying IT infrastructure
- Manage projects and portfolios
- Archive and manage data
- Test systems
Giving you the keys to modernise your data
Our approach to application modernisation includes our Wide-angle Application Rationalisation Program (WARP1). Through WARP1, our team of engineers, architects and business modellers provide a streamlined design, business case and pragmatic roadmap that enable you to begin the application transformation process. We use HP’s Application Transformation software suite to speed up the application discovery process and provide a clear picture of your enterprise application landscape – an essential component to any application transformation initiative.
Architect for change
Capgemini has extensive experience helping companies maximise the business impact of their IT applications while reducing costs. Our strong partnership with HP provides valuable resources and knowledge in this area.
Capgemini and HP’s tried-and-tested Application Modernisation Solutions are built around our combined expertise in three areas:
- Portfolio management
- Specialised global-sector best practices
- A business-centered approach to application lifecycle management