Business planning tools often lack the capacity to handle multiple and conflicting key performance indicators. Capgemini’s Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) tools ensure you have the right resources, in the right quantity, at the right time.
Return on your investment within one year
Capgemini’s APS solutions provide optimal solutions for your planning challenges, by offering real time decision support and automated optimised planning.
- Value scan: identify areas where better decision making can lead to improved performance
- Workforce planning and optimisation: meet your resourcing challenges, leading to increased operational efficiency, employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction
- Logistics planning and optimisation: take control of your transport fleet and align transport with production and customers across the supply chain
- Production planning and optimisation: address purchasing, allocation and utilisation of your production resources
Typically, these APS solutions can be deployed uniquely or in combination to deliver:
- 10-35% increase in productivity
- 10-45% increase in utilisation of scarce resources
- 3-11% increase in service delivery
- 10-35% in cost reductions
Striking the delicate balance
On all APS solutions, we adopt our Value-Driven Planning™ approach, which helps you start your transformation where it most matters.
Our experts start by identifying improvement areas, (re-)designing business and planning processes. We then design and implement smart decision support tools in combination with proven techniques for achieving continuous improvement.
A decade of APS experience
At Capgemini, we have more than 10 years of experience working with APS, and have successfully implemented over 50 projects worldwide.
Our solutions leverage our:
- Unmatched and vendor-independent depth of technology experience
- In-depth knowledge of a wide selection of major APS software vendors to deliver solutions that match your needs
- Global reach, with operations in 36 countries
- Deep sector knowledge
- Best-in-class Rightshore® capability for developing and managing activities and solutions
- Uniquely integrated approach to information strategy based around our Intelligent Enterprise methodology