We have two programmes for you to choose from:
Whichever one you choose, you’ll have the opportunity to learn firsthand from industry experts, working with them on real projects.
From day one, you’ll enjoy real responsibilities and make a significant contribution to our success. Our clients are located across the globe and include world-renowned organisations in both public and private sectors.
Who We’re Looking For
Whether you’re coming straight from university or already have work experience, you could be exactly who we’re looking for. The minimum for all our programmes is a 2:1
degree or equivalent. In addition, you’ll need the following A-levels or equivalent:
- Consulting: ABB (320 UCAS points)
- Technology: CCC (240 UCAS points)
For all programmes, any A-level subject except general studies is acceptable.
In terms of personal qualities, we need:
- Collaborative thinkers with the skills to build successful relationships
- Articulate communicators in both written and spoken English
- Analytical, innovative and creative thinkers
- Individuals committed to their development and determined to make the most of all the learning opportunities offered
Read more below and check out our Student blog, revealing what it's really like to work for Capgemini.