More than 40% of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies, and many of the UK's largest public sector organisations, use Capgemini's Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE) to solve their complex business issues. Find out why.
The world is becoming increasingly complex
- The rate of change inside and outside organisations is accelerating. Success depends on the speed at which you can adapt and evolve.
- Constrained resources need to deliver more for less by sustaining their current business while growing and innovating faster.
- The scale and reach of mission-critical decisions is increasing exponentially. Decisions require systemic responses, and stakeholders need to be engaged across organisations and geographies.
- Making the most of the capability and capacity of your organisation is a strategic imperative.
Welcome to the Accelerated Solutions EnvironmentImagine a world where:
- You deliver work that normally takes months in a matter of days.
- You achieve unprecedented results.
- You design solutions and make decisions using the best possible knowledge and people.
- You rapidly secure your stakeholders’ ownership to make change happen – and stick.
- You and your people aren’t just productive - you perform.
Embedding collaboration into your programmes
We draw on our global expertise and experience, supported by significant investment in research and development, to embed collaboration into the heart of your programmes and organisations. We have a broad spectrum of collaborative services that provide a different reach of capability into your organisation.
Our ASE capability is made up of five key elements:
- Methods and process
- The best knowledge
- Collaborative technologies
We blend these to provide the right collaboration service for you.
The right approach for your organisation
We have three different ASE offerings that provide a different reach of collaborative capability:
1. ASE Events
- Interventions ranging from one to three days
- Designed into projects and programmes
- Continuous support for a specific programme
- Small-scale interventions run on our clients' sites
- Continuous support at organisational level
- Encompasses an environment with sufficient capacity and capability to handle all organisational needs – from projects to organisational transformation